Hello Gorgeous One!
You’ve come here because you want to learn something about me and how I can help you, right?
Excellent! Well hello 🙂 I’m Caroline, a highly unconventional woman determined to love humans for who they are whilst supporting them to be the extraordinary beings I so often see hiding within them.
I love telling stories, and I use the wonderful and challenging experiences of my own life (plus my deep insights from regular, intense people watching) to create simple, powerful stories that help my clients and students get the very next lesson they need to be even more awesome.
I’ve had my share of trauma and heartache, of hard lessons and loss, and through these, I’ve gained wisdom and gratitude for this extraordinary thing called life. I share about these openly as I write blog posts as well as with my 1:1 and group coaching clients and when I speak with small and large groups of entrepreneurs.
With over 6 years experience in business (read: fumbling through and working it out as I go) and more than 4 1/2 years since I started coaching 1:1 clients, I’ve come find my happy place; serving women in business, who care deeply about doing a great work and want to live life on their own damn terms.
They’re brave, dedicated, and willing to get uncomfortable in order to get what they want.
They are willing to look in the mirror and take a lot of personal responsibility for their own results in business and life beyond work. And they’ve worked out that everything is linked, thus they hire a personal coach to better understand where they are getting in their own way, and in doing so, their business and life unfolds and grows in a gorgeously authentic way.
That is my play space.
This is my work.
And these women are my reason for doing this deep dive work.
That… and I love the freedom this work gives me to explore the world and go on more adventures 😛 (Which I then inevitably use as material to share the next round of awesome lessons I learn!) So it’s a win-win really, as I believe it can be for everyone… For you, reading this… For the women you know who are still trying to do business the way they’ve been told but doesn’t quite sit right for them… For every single person who is willing to throw off the shackles of those dreaded “shoulds” and forge their own path.
It’s possible. I’m doing it. Which means you can do it too.
Other things that might interest you (or at least make you giggle):
- I like climbing trees, dancing in supermarkets and smiling at strangers
- I’m the least loyal person I know, disregarding something as soon as I realise it no longer serves me in becoming the next most amazing, real version of me
- My two favourite phrases are “Thank You” and “I Love You” (Are you a fan of Ho’oponopono too?)
- I have a mane of curly blonde hair that I totally love
- I am working my way through a personal growth project called #1000NewThings, where I, you guessed it, do new things! 😛
- I am blessed to still have in my life a loving Mum and Dad, a brother and sister (both younger), who somehow have stayed with me through massive, turbulent growth, and I’ve recently become an aunt to one ridiculously gorgeous niece
- I love good quality dark chocolate
- Running, talking and breathing are about the only things I’ve done consistently for the last couple of decades
- I’m currently training for another ultra marathon and I’ll be sharing lessons on this crazy feat as I go
If you love what you read, then you may enjoy working with me. Click here to learn more.